Title: Senior SAP SD Consultant
Location: Plano, TX
Job type: 40 hrs/wk. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. $127,000/year.
• Participating in Blueprint phase of projects for Sales and Distribution (SD) business functions including business analysis, solutions, design, configuration; and production support to the organization.
• Gathering reporting requirements, authoring Functional Spec Documents, assisting in Technical specifications documents and defining the success criteria for testing scripts.
• Participating in small to medium projects through the software development lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy, support). Applying SD knowledge, functional knowledge of SAP SD/OTC modules, and technical knowledge of underlying SAP tables and processes.
• Applying knowledge of Sales Scheduling Agreements, Sales Orders, Outbound Deliveries, Pricing and Customer returns, EDI communication as they relate to processing daily/weekly forecasts and integration with Sales scheduling agreements.
• Creating functional specifications in support of new functionality and enhancements.
• Designing new SAP forms and workflows to improve business process and improve user experience.
• Applying knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA SD and FI Modules. Designing, developing and configuring WRICEF objects.
• Providing SAP technical & functional expertise for SAP ERP modules such as SD, FI/CO, Vistex and other integration areas.
• Applying functional understanding of customer, material, pricing master data, sales orders, returns, credit memos, debit memos, STO, deliveries, billings, FI, COPA, agreements, Supplier Rebates, Customer Rebates and Chargebacks from SAP standpoint.
• Applying experience with SAP Logistics Execution (LE). Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Mathematics and 36
mo. experience in the job offered and/or as a Consultant (Support [SAP SD/LE]).
• Academic training and/or experience must have included: mySAP Supply Chain Management; SAP SD & LE; SAP IS Retail; SAP