Join the future of talent acquisition
Senior SAP SD Consultant
Title: Senior SAP SD Consultant
Location: Plano, TX
Job type: 40 hrs/wk. 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. $127,000/year.
• Participating in Blueprint phase of projects for Sales and Distribution (SD) business functions including business analysis, solutions, design, configuration; and production support to the organization.
• Gathering reporting requirements, authoring Functional Spec Documents, assisting in Technical specifications documents and defining the success criteria for testing scripts.
• Participating in small to medium projects through the software development lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy, support). Applying SD knowledge, functional knowledge of SAP SD/OTC modules, and technical knowledge of underlying SAP tables and processes.
• Applying knowledge of Sales Scheduling Agreements, Sales Orders, Outbound Deliveries, Pricing and Customer returns, EDI communication as they relate to processing daily/weekly forecasts and integration with Sales scheduling agreements.
• Creating functional specifications in support of new functionality and enhancements.
• Designing new SAP forms and workflows to improve business process and improve user experience.
• Applying knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA SD and FI Modules. Designing, developing and configuring WRICEF objects.
• Providing SAP technical & functional expertise for SAP ERP modules such as SD, FI/CO, Vistex and other integration areas.
• Applying functional understanding of customer, material, pricing master data, sales orders, returns, credit memos, debit memos, STO, deliveries, billings, FI, COPA, agreements, Supplier Rebates, Customer Rebates and Chargebacks from SAP standpoint.
• Applying experience with SAP Logistics Execution (LE). Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Mathematics and 36
mo. experience in the job offered and/or as a Consultant (Support [SAP SD/LE]).
• Academic training and/or experience must have included: mySAP Supply Chain Management; SAP SD & LE; SAP IS Retail; SAP
Data Analyst I/II
Title: Data Analyst I/II
Location: Audubon, PA
Job type: 24 months + Contract (Possibility of extension)
Client: ( Direct Client)
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Someone who is energetic and passionate about their work, extremely positive and solution driven, and is willing to learn
• 1 years of technical schooling or newly graduated or soon to be earning a B.S. degree in computer science, management information systems, or information systems
• Engineering applicants with strong academic credentials and strong information systems background will be considered
• C# or ASP.Net experience
• Experience using 3rdparty libraries in .Net
• Strong data analytic skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• Strong verbal and written communication for documentation
• Energetic, resilient candidate, who is known for great attention to detail
• Some experience in querying using SQL
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing business priorities
• Innovate and automate tasks where possible
• Assist with the day-to-day user support of an enterprise OSIsoft PI historian system
• Create and update PI tags using Microsoft Excel
• Create and update PI Process Book Displays
• Answer support questions
• Create and enhance C# and ASP.Net applications
• Analyze data issues
• Working with SQL and Oracle databases
• Assist with application troubleshooting and support of OSIsoft PI software suite
• Coordinate upgrades and patches of Windows 2012 and 2016 servers
Google Cloud Platform Cloud Security Architect
• You have 8+ years of prior experience in IT in network security, information security and infrastructure in a high-tech environment.
• 5+ years architecting and implementing security and DevSecOps on public cloud solutions (AWS or Google Cloud Platform).
• Work experience as a Cloud Security Architect or similar role in a cloud native environment.
• Deep hands-on experience leading the design and deployment of technology infrastructure and associated security controls.
• Experience in solutions for data security, data masking, data classification, data anonymization.
• Provide domain expertise around public cloud and enterprise technology.
• Configure, implement, monitor, and support network security software/systems that will help ensure compliance with CSA Cloud Controls Matrix in cloud environments (AWS/AzureP)
• Update security tools for logging/monitoring and growing coverage of existing tools.
• Make recommendations to management on enhancements to existing and new security software or related tools.
• Assist in evaluating, planning and implementation of new/existing security applications/tools that integrate with current tool sets.
• Help implement and maintain next-generation enterprise protection tools and malware detection technologies.
• Ensure security standard methodologies are identified and integrated into all facets of projects including network, system designs/configuration and implementations.
• Make recommendation on secure integration strategies, global enterprise architectures and application infrastructure based on best practices.
• Develop security architecture strategies that align to enterprise architecture strategy and that of the business strategy for cloud.
• Develop in depth security architecture standards, frameworks and design patters spanning all layers of security in the cloud from host, server and network to application and data security.
• Contributes to the development and implementation of security technology solutions for complex environment and architecture.
• Analyzes business impact and exposure based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities and risk and recommends solutions to mitigate them.
• Perform audits and vulnerability assessments.
• Develop, perform, and analyze vulnerability assessments and penetration tests using generally accepted tools, and recommend remediations.
• Review and enhance security policies that cover cloud platforms.
• Perform IT risk assessments, incident investigations, root cause analyses, and forensics.
• Partner with internal teams to ensure successful security and compliance programs that align with client and regulatory compliance requirements.
• Evaluate risks that the applicable vulnerabilities pose to the organization and understand the technical implementation details in order to assess and recommend security control improvements or identify mitigating controls.
• Assist with remediation of control deficiencies identified during the audit process.
• Develop incident response process that effectively prioritizes by highest risk.
• Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
• Perform security engineering for complex, multi-platform systems, datacenters, Google Cloud Platform and multi cloud environments.
• Participate in the Security Incident Response Team (SIRT) activities, helping SIRT to detect, respond, contain, eradicate and recover from security incidents in a timely manner, within the Cloud Operations and Corporate IT environments.
Role: Couchbase Consultant
Duration: 12+ Months
• Core experience in Couchbase technologies, including Couchbase Server and N1QL
• 5+ years of database engineering and development experience in a professional environment and/or comparable experience
• Hands on expertise with NoSQL data architecture, design and development, performance optimization and troubleshooting
• Experience with distributed/multi-tiered systems and application development
• Experience in coordinating with multiple infrastructure and production support teams